Welcome to Kennebec Riverside Cabins…at The Inn By The River
Spend your next vacation on the doorstep to the Maine wilderness. Create your own adventure. Raft, canoe or kayak, hike, bike, ATV, fish, hunt, rock climb, or just escape to the beauty of Maine. The cabins are central to outdoor adventures and also to destinations such as Greenville, Rangeley, and Jackman. A short walk or drive takes you to the general store, restaurants, and pubs. Each cabin sits high on the water’s edge, just below the confluence of the Kennebec and Dead Rivers. There is a special energy from the river’s flow here which can be felt from each cabin’s private deck. Watch the rafts and kayaks float by, a fisherman cast a fly, or the eagles soar!
Why choose Kennebec Riverside Cabins?
- Heated, hot/cold running water, full indoor baths, fully furnished.
- Kitchenettes with stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishes & cookware.
- TV/DVD players in each cabin.
- Private decks overlooking the Kennebec River.
- Private campfire areas beside each cabin.
- Nearby store, restaurants & pubs.
- Scenic & convenient location on U.S. Route 201 where two rivers meet.
- ATV trail access across the street.
- River access.
- Central to outdoor adventures.
- Nightly, weekly & monthly rates.